Anatidaephobia is the fear that somewhere in the world, there is a duck watching you.
Just imagine that duck, staring, STARING into your eyes…BRAINWASHING you to toss the bread. That duck knows who you are, it KNOWS your parents, your damn house address! Yes, that duck will one day conquer the world…
Guys, I’ve just occupied myself with starting another book. A facts book. The things I’ve learnt over countless fact sites will never leave me. Here are some of my favorites:
- In Japan they have square watermelons.
- Breathing the air in Mumbai, India for just one day is equivalent to smoking 2.5 packs of cigarettes.
- Mcdonald’s salads are more fattening than their burgers. If you get a salad with crispy chicken and salad dressing, you could be consuming 35 grams of fat – the fat equivalent of 4 hamburgers.
- As a punishment for misbehavior, Thai cops have to wear pink Hello Kitty armbands.
- In Topeka, Kansas it is illegal to sing the alphabet on the streets at night. It is also illegal to install a bathtub, and you may not scream in a haunted house.
- It is against the law to sing off-key in North Carolina. I like this one. It should be a law everywhere, and it should be enforced extra strong in my school.
- Snoop Dog sold Cameron Diaz weed in high school.
- The main characters in Inception are: Dom, Robert, Eames, Arthur, Mal and Saito. Note the first letters.
- Jeanne Louise Calment who had the longest confirmed lifespan in history ate nearly a kilogram of chocolate every week. She lived to the age of 122.
- Parents can hire a clown to stalk their own children for seven days until it throws a pie in their face, for their birthday.
OMG guys, I had the weirdest dream ever last night. I was eating lentil soup while walking down the school corridor like I owned the place. I also tried to convince a boy to finish school, and not leave just because he won $500,000. Why did I even do that? If I even won $50, I would leave schools ass.
“Are you Dracula?”“Si.”“Really?”“Si.”“Why are you going to the toilet?”“Si.”“Why do you only know the word Si?”“No si.”