I feel like I’v been watching too much movies lately.
I’v seen a few Clint Eastwood westerns, The Matrix, Popeye Volume 1 (don’t ask), a documentary on Bigfoot, a 1920 Alice in Wonderland movie, and god knows what else.
I think I’m going through some movie obsession or something- and only realized my dad likes the same movies as me 2 days ago. He loves the Terminator, Clint Eastwood, The Matrix trilogy, The Godfather, Indiana Jones etc.
So today I opened the cupboard in the living room, looked at the shelf dedicated to movies, and took note of his movies. These are the movies I must watch:
- The Terminator movies (seen em, but I gotta see them again!)
- The rest of the Matrix trilogy.
- The Untouchables
- The Godfather I and II
- The Indiana Jones movies (seen em all when I was 10- went through some pretty unhealthy Indiana Jones phase- went as far as using my skipping rope as a whip, and wearing an Indy-like jacket all over the place)
- The Exorcist
- All the Die Hard movies
- John Wayne movies
- Alien (this was frickin’ awesome)
- Dirty Dancing
- Thelma and Louise (seen it when I was 6- good times)
- Gran Torino
- The Great Escape
- James Bond movies
- Mission Impossible movies
- Tom and Jerry marathoonnnn!
There’s probably some I missed out buuut, these will do! Man, I’v got a lot of work to do…
Sorry that I don’t post that frequently any more, but you have no idea how much homework I am getting *shudder*. I promise to never leave this blog, though 😀 I’ll always post, at least 3 times a month 😀